Secretaudio SST is a hidden audio system that offers great flexibility for mounting in any type of vehicle. The main receiver/amplifier unit is usually hidden under the seat, or behind the dash. A 10ft cord from the Tuner/Amp plugs into a LCD display. The system can be operated from up to 40 feet away with the included RF (radio frequency remote.)
Included with the system is a flush mount bezel for console or dash mounting. The small dimensions of the flush mount system allow you to install the LCD display almost anywhere. The LCD also comes with a bracket mount for easy installation in the glove box, under the dash, in the ashtray, sun visor, console, or wherever you choose. Since its only 1" deep its especially handy for custom or streetrod applications where there may be wiring or ducting routed behind the panels you wish to utilize for mounting. When your installation is finished you'll be rewarded with a quality professionally installed look.
Hideaway 200 Watt AM/FM CD controller with USB MP3/WMA Flash Drive, iPod interface and more. Featuring “RF” (radio frequency) remote control. Ideal for Streetrods, Classics, Customs or any Vehicle! Leave original radio intact! LCD display unit can be mounted almost anywhere and be controlled by wireless remote from up to 40 feet away. The tuner/amplifier unit (black box) can be hidden out of site (under seat, dash or trunk) . Comes with 10’ cable from LCD panel to tuner/amp. Two mounting options included for the LCD control panel! (Flush mount bezel, or a swivel mount bracket!) We have even included the iPod docking cable (iPod not included).
• AM/FM Stereo 200 watts 4x50
• RF Remote Control (radio frequency no line of sight required, up to 40' range)
• USB MP3/WMA Flash Drive Player
• iPod® Direct Control Interface (built into tuner/amp unit) iPod Docking Cable Included
• Alpha Numeric LCD Display Shows Artist / Song Titles for USB, iPod® and Satellite Radio
• Satellite Radio Input (for optional Sirius® satellite radio tuner)
• Direct CD Changer Control (CD changer optional)
• Auxiliary Audio Input
• 4 Channel 3 Volt RCA Pre-Outs (for optional Amplifiers)
• Subwoofer Pre-Out (for optional Subwoofer Amplifier)
• Electronic Volume, Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader
• 5 Selectable iEQ Curves – pop/jazz/classic/beat/rock
• Zero Memory Current Draw (will not drain car battery when unit not in use)
• 24 Station pre-sets (18FM / 6AM)
• 10 Foot Cable from LCD Control Panel to Black Box (tuner/amp unit)
• Power Antenna 12V Trigger Lead
• Blue LED Illumination on Buttons and LCD Display with Contrast Control
• LCD Flush Mount Trim Bezel Included
• LCD Swivel Mount Bracket Included
The remote works from up to 40' away. Since it's 'RF' (radio frequency) you don't need to point it or have line of sight to the radio.
What's in the Box? - RF remote - RF receiver - iPod docking cable - 10' cable for LCD - tuner/amp - flush mount bezel - swivel bracket - the USB port is on a 12" lead coming of the back of the tuner/amp. As you can see there are many connections but you don't have to use them all. We've made this system as flexible as possible so you can make your sound system as elaborate as you want.
Download Owners Manual PDF
Works with optional 6 Disk CD Changer.
Weight: 2.00 LBS
(5.00 out of 5 stars) Customer Rating based upon 1 Review(s).
Number of questions:
to ask a question.