C7SZ-13A165-A Bolt like pin that one or both sides of the hidden headlight hinge rides on. 1967-68 Mercury Cougar uses 4, 1969-70 Mercury Cougar uses 2 on the outsides. Also used on many other 1967-71 Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln cars with the vacuum operated hidden headlights.
- 1967 - 1970 Mercury Cougar and XR7
- 1967 - 1969 Ford Thunderbird or T-Bird
- 1968 - 1969 Ford and Mercury full sized cars
- 1971 Ford and Mercury full sized cars
- 1970 and newer Lincoln Continental
- 1969 - 1971 Lincoln Continental MK III
Do you want to replace those worn out actuators yourself or are you looking for some great information on aligning the grille in your Cat? The videos below are your ticket!
No Reviews Found, be the first to review this product.
Number of questions:
to ask a question.