The Mini Relay Kit has everything you need to add relays to your headlight circuit - without cutting your wiring harness. It is equivalent to installing relays into your main harness like it was done for years, but requires no modification to the wiring harness. The differences between this kit and the full kit are redundancy and controller size. This kit has only one controller with two relays designed to handle up to a maximum of 200 combined watts and uses a wiring harness to control the opposite side.
Included in kit: 1 weatherproof controller, plug and play harness, 30A auto-reset circuit breaker, power wire, crimp-on connectors and easy to follow instructions.
- No cutting. The kit is 'plug and play'.
- If the controller goes bad, remove it. The OEM circuit will still work.
- Each 40/60 Amp 12 Volt sealed relay has Negative Spike Protection built into it. This means no spikes or feedback to upset delicate electronics.
- Compact size - controller is only 4x2x2.
- Kit comes with 30A circuit breaker to power 4 halogen lamps at 7.5A each and is auto resetting.
- This kit contains the minimum needed to add relays to your headlight circuit. It is not recommended for use with bulbs stronger than the stock 5001, 5006 and 6014 incandescent or halogen equivalents.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the vehicle's wiring is in suitable condition to supply power to the installed lamps.