This is a 100% accurate reproduction down to the captured lock washer and black Zinc coating. The only difference is that these are made from a substantially better grade of steel than the originals. These often break when you try to remove them to replace the vacuum actuator so if you are planning on doing that procedure we highly recommend buying these in conjunction with the actuators. Sold individually, two required per car. Cougar part number C7SZ-13A173-A.
- 1967 Ford Thunderbird T-Bird
- 1968 Ford Thunderbird T-Bird
- 1969 Ford Thunderbird T-Bird
- 1969 Lincoln Continental MK III
- 1970 Lincoln Continental MK III
- 1971 Lincoln Continental MK III
Do you want to replace those worn out actuators yourself or are you looking for some great information on aligning the grille in your Cat? The videos below are your ticket!