This is a bare bones console with no lid or insert. It is actually a 1969 console base but can be converted to 1970 by changing out the storage compartment area with a used 1970 storage compartment with no lighter. 1970 owners may want to keep the lighter as it makes for a nice power port that is easier to access than the one on the dash. This is a good value for the person who already has a console but the base has been damaged. Made from ABS plastic that is paintable with any solvent based paint. Very correct reproduction, injection molded like original with correct grain surface.
- Base with metal support brackets
- upper console panel (where shifter plate mounts) with metal retainers
- front ashtray receptacle holder with die cast lid and rubber lid bumpers
- rear ashtray assembly
- 1969 style compartment box with cigar lighter
- hinge for compartment lid
- cigar lighter with correct knob and chrome mounting plate.
(5.00 out of 5 stars) Customer Rating based upon 1 Review(s).
Number of questions:
to ask a question.