This short harness attaches to the black power wire coming from the starter solenoid and then attaches to the harness that brings the power back to the convertible top pump or power sunroof motor. This harness is for the 1969 XR7 or 1969 Standard and the 1970 Standard but it is not correct for the 1970 XR7 with power sunroof or convertible top as the 1970 XR7 used a rocker switch mounted in the dash pad located above the AC or AC block off plate.
*NOTE* Side by side comparisons between 1969 and 1970 versions of this short harness show them to be identical in every way yet they have different part numbers.
- 1969 Mercury Cougar Standard Convertible
- 1969 Mercury Cougar XR7 Convertible
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Standard Convertible
- 1969 Ford Mustang Convertible
- 1970 Ford Mustang Convertible