Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm PST (Contact Us)
$10* minimum website order (International Customers Click Here)
loading . . .
'https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1605542227_m.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1605542226_w.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1605542228_m.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1605542229_e.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1605542230_v.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1607019802_t.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1607019803_g.jpg','https://cougarpartscatalog.mo.cloudinary.net/dc/12-1200/1607019804_g.jpg'
  • 2021 Calendar - West Coast Classic Cougar - New ~ 1967 - 1973 Mercury Cougar - 12-1200
  • 2021 Calendar - West Coast Classic Cougar - New ~ 1967 - 1973 Mercury Cougar - 12-1200

Item #: 12-1200

Login to add this item
to a saved wishlist
Price: $9.86
    Cost: 789
    Earns: 40
    Bonus: 0

Availability

Out of Stock - Unknown

Applications

Description

Here is the new 2021 edition of our famous Classic Cougar Calendar! While we chose not to hold a photo contest in 2020, we were fortunate enough to have some great, previously unseen material saved up from previous years. Because of this, we were still able to put together an excellent calendar with the same quality and variety of Cougars you've come to expect.

Each month page includes multiple photos, in addition to extra written info about every car. As an added bonus, scattered within are some fun little tidbits of Cougar history. Measuring 12" X 24" when opened, this is the calendar you want hanging in your home, garage, or office!

High quality printing, hole punched for easy hanging. This isn't your average generic car calendar; it's a lovingly handcrafted piece made just for Cougar enthusiasts. In previous years, people have purchased multiple copies so they can cut one up and keep their favorite shots to hang on the wall. Will be shipped in a rigid envelope to avoid creasing.
    If your car is one of the twelve featured in this calendar, you get a free copy! Mention it in the order comments at checkout.
    Specifications:
    Shipping Weight: 0.70 LBS
    (weight shown may be the dimensional weight)

This item must ship via

review-star review-star review-star review-star review-star

5.00 out of 5 stars
    Based upon 7 Review(s).
    5 Stars
    100%
    4 Stars
    0%
    3 Stars
    0%
    2 Stars
    0%
    1 Stars
    0%
    Virginia

As it should be

5.00 out of 5
    Material:
    Fit:
    Craftsmanship:
    Correctness:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Material = a heavy paper. Fit = fine on the side of my fridge. Craftsmanship - fine. Correctness = indeed a 2021 calendar. Glad you folks ordered some more! THX!!!!

Beautiful pics

5.00 out of 5
    Material:
    Fit:
    Craftsmanship:
    Correctness:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    It's a great calendar we felt suitable for display in our kitchen/dining room area. Beautiful pictures of awesome cars!

Chicago Area

The perfect addition to any room's decor

5.00 out of 5
    Material:
    Fit:
    Craftsmanship:
    Correctness:
    Pros:
    • Improves my home value
    Cons:
    • My car is not nice enough to be featured
    This is the third year the WCCC calendar has been hanging in my kitchen but it is only the first time I bought it for myself. Typically I receive one as a gift but I guess I landed on Santa's naughty list this year. With the Christmas holiday the Post Office didn't complete delivery until early January so my 2010 Hooter's calendar was hanging up for a few days. Maybe that is why I was on the naughty list...

The printing is high quality and I love the variety of classic Cougars that are featured each month. I don't flip through the pages so as to not spoil the surprise of seeing each new car on the first of the month but I can attest that the January feature is gorgeous.

Great!

5.00 out of 5
    Material:
    Fit:
    Craftsmanship:
    Correctness:
    Pros:
    • Awesome
    Cons:
    • None. Just look at it!
    Love being able to look at all year long... Wonderful!

Calendar

5.00 out of 5
    Material:
    Fit:
    Craftsmanship:
    Correctness:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    Great Calendar

Number of questions: 0
    Please login to ask a question.
    The LED PLASMA WHITE lightbulbs are super bright and greatly enhance the visibility (and safety) of my backup lights. A great addition to my already RED PLASMA BRAKE LIGHTS ...
    - Jim Kemp
    I have been dealing with Don [at WCCC] a very long time, he knows what he's talking about and knows his Cougars! ...
    - Dennys automotive
    From the clarity of the website to the quality of the products, WCCC is a fantastic company to deal with. ...
    - Kim
    I received the right side exhaust manifold shortly after I ordered it. My 302 engine is coming along, so hopefully it may be ready to drop into my 1970 Maverick, which is very similar to my first 1970 Maverick that I had from 1970 to 1986, the...
    - Jim ONeil
    I may be slow in leaving feedback on the items I have purchased each time, but I want all to know that I am very pleased with the items and customer support with everything WCCC is simply the best of the best!! I thank you and "Janice" my 67 thanks...
    - Michael
    Purchased a set of wire wheel covers for our 68 Cougar to complete the option content as show in our Marti report. Was pleased at the condition of three caps that Don sold me. Had to return one due to some curb rash and the Westcoast folks gladly...
    - Rick Barrett
    My 1973 Cougar exhaust manifold was cracked. West Coast Classic Cougar agreed to notify me when a used drivers side exhaust manifold was available, which they did. I purchased the manifold and I received it 2 days later. Manifold looks good, fit...
    - Mike
    Have not installed the parts yet but they look a good quality. The top cat glasses are pretty cool! I called a while back because I had a question, they called me back the next day. I appreciated that the more I buy, the more I will know about this...
    - Opeldidit
    Purchased the cooling system package for the 289 V8. Has the 24" radiator, big block fan, fan clutch, and shroud. All parts fit as expected and the "how to" YouTube video was a big help. ...
    - ipswichbill
    Always the best couldn`t do it without them!!! ...
    - Dennys
    shipping